Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of Western fun and entertainment for your family or for your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time. Old Tucson offers fun for the whole family, including:
- WESTERN EXPERIENCES: Gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours
- RIDES AND GAMES
- DINING AND SHOPPING
- FOR GROUPS
- FOR TOUR OPERATORS
- FOR SCHOOLS
- WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Check out the Events page for upcoming special events.*
*Please note: Hours and performance schedule is subject to change based on seasonal operations and special events. The front gate closes one hour before the park closure hours posted. Check back on this website for the latest information.
- May: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus May 29 (Memorial Day)
- June, July and August: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, plus July 3 and 4
- Sept. 2-4: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- The park closes Sept. 5, then reopens Sept. 29, just in time for Nightfall!
- Sept. 29-Oct. 30: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Nov. 1-17: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Nov. 18-27: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. every day except Nov. 24, when the park is closed
- Dec. 1-11: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dec. 16-31: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily except Dec. 24 and 25, when the park is closed
- Jan.-April: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. every day
Adults (ages 12 and over) $18.95
Children (ages 4-11) $10.95 (ages 3 and under admitted free of charge)
All park shows and tours are included in the admission price. Select games, food, stagecoach and trail rides are available for an additional fee. Pricing for select special events may vary.
Please note: Schedule and availability of shows and attractions at Old Tucson are subject to change or cancellation due to film projects or other events.
Group pricing is available. For information on group tours and events call (520) 883-0100, Ext. 281.
Discounts: Seniors (age 65 and older) and military personnel: Save $2 with appropriate ID. See bottom of this page for Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements.
Old Tucson is Pet Friendly to Friendly Pets
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Only service animals are allowed at indoor attractions
Don’t miss a minute of excitement! Get your season pass for just $49.95 each or two passes for $88!
Season passholders’ benefits:
Unlimited daytime admission to Old Tucson during regular operating hours (subject to availability due to film productions and/or private events).
- 15% admission discount for guests accompanied by a Wagon Wheel Season Pass holder.
- 20% merchandise discount in park-run shops (excludes products offered by outside vendors).
- 20% food & beverage discount in park-run outlets (excluding alcohol and products offered by outside vendors).
- Valid for many special events (excluding Nightfall and Steam Punk Days).
Old Tucson’s Mescal movie set is open to the general public on Saturdays and Sunday only for guided tours on the following dates:
- April 29 & 30
- May 13 & 14
- May 27 & 28
Tour admission is $10 per person. Tour times are: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. No appointment is necessary, just arrive at Mescal 10-15 minutes prior to tour time.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no restrooms or other convenience facilities at Mescal. Please bring water and a hat.
Directions to Mescal: From Tucson, follow I-10 east. Take exit 297 for J-Six Ranch Road toward Mescal Road. Turn left onto South J-Six Ranch Road (signs for Mescal Road). Continue onto North Mescal Road (dirt road). Turn left into driveway for Mescal.
A comment from a recent visitor to Mescal:
“Our guide was absolutely wonderful. He knew so much about a wide range of very old, semi-old, and newer Westerns. We were so delighted – it is hard to find the words! We had a wonderful time. … I hope you tell him how much we enjoyed the tour, every minute of it and hopefully we will get a chance to return.”
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gun belts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.