Friday, August 26, 2016
4:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
Old Tucson Front Entrance
201 S Kinney Rd, Tucson AZ 85735
SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR:
- NIGHTFALL 2016 AND/OR
- OLD TUCSON 2016-2017 OPERATING SEASON
(Due to Nightfall operating hours and related labor laws, candidates must be 16 years or older, please.)
- Bartenders (Title 4 AZ Liquor Law training certification required; See http://www.azliquor.gov/communications/trainers/trainers.cfm for info)
- Cashiers including Admissions, Cash/Finance Office, Food Service, Gift Shops
- Entertainment Haunted Characters, (includes Haunted Attractions Characters, Street Atmosphere Characters, Stilt-walkers, “Horror make-up enthusiasts”)
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Attractions Attendants
- Security Guards
- Show Technicians
- And other possible openings if they occur!
We recommend you download, complete, save, print and bring an application to the fair. Resumes are optional in addition to mandatory applications. Email your application ( and resume in advance, too, if you can!
All of the above positions are designated as safety sensitive positions. Old Tucson Company is an EOE and a drug-free workplace.
Old Tucson is accepting applications. Applications are mandatory; resumes are optional (unless indicated as required).To apply, please submit an Old Tucson Company Employment Application (required) and (optional) resume to Old Tucson Human Resources. Please include your schedule/availability information.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on the application. Fax the completed form to (520) 578-1269 or email it to Human Resources.
You may apply in person Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
No phone calls please. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace.
201 S. Kinney Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85735
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday