Director of Marketing and Sales
Old Tucson Company is now seeking qualified candidates for Director of Marketing and Sales. Please view the job description for details.
To apply, please submit a resume and an Old Tucson Company application. Applications instructions are listed below.
Auditions for Female Musical Performers
Friday, January 30th, 2015 at 4:00pm
(Ages 18 and over, please)
Applicants will perform a cold reading from a script, sing a song of your choice and be taught and perform a dance routine. (No live accompanist is available. Applicants may sing a cappella, or may bring instrumental audio tracks on CD, flash-drive or MP3 player.) Please wear clothes and shoes you can move and dance in. Please bring a completed application.
This position will require performers who can act, sing and dance to regularly display all those abilities. It also requires substantial in-character guest interaction or, as we call it, “street atmosphere.” Strong teamwork is also a must!
Audition location: Old Tucson, 201 S Kinney Rd, Tucson AZ 85735. Approach via the Employee/Delivery entrance and park in the Employee Lot. Check in with Security to be directed to the auditions.
Food Service Cashiers and also Food Service Cooks
for our Winter-Spring 2015 operating season
These positions will require
- Previous food service experience in the workforce
- Adherence to all food handling and sanitation rules
- Availability including weekends and some evenings
- Physical tolerance for lifting requirements, work-on-your-feet and occasional outdoor work in the Tucson climate
- Tasks including dishwashing, table clearing, garbage clean-up, sweeping and mopping
- Customer Service and upselling experience
- Cash handling experience
- Any certifications including training in food handling, liquor laws or kitchen safety
To apply, candidates must complete an Old Tucson Company application. You may list any jobs not specific to food service in your employment history, but please be sure to also include your entire food service background (dating back to the junior high snack bar you worked at, if appropriate!)
These are seasonal on-call positions.
Photo Emporium Photographer/Cashier
Position serves as a Photographer and Cashier in our Old West-themed Photo Emporium. Assists customers dressing in costumes and using themed props. Poses customers and takes pictures using a digital camera. Exports pictures to PC, manipulates them using software and prints them. Serves as cashier for the Photo Emporium. Cleans, stocks and maintains Photo Emporium shop. Covers cashier duties in our other gift shops at times as well.
- Comfortable and/or trainable with digital photography and PC photo software.
- Cashiering and cash handling accuracy and experience.
- Experience and willingness towards UPSELLING.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays, weekends, as well as some holidays and evenings.
This is a seasonal on-call position. Hours increase and decrease with our seasonal operations.
Old Tucson is accepting applications. Applications are mandatory; resumes are optional (unless indicated as required).
Please indicate the position you are applying for on the application. Fax the completed form to (520) 578-1269 or email it to Human Resources.
You may apply in person Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
No phone calls please. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace.
201 S. Kinney Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85735
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday