Old Tucson Company Now seeking applications for Marketing Assistant
Position Summary: This position supports Marketing Manager to achieve Marketing goals and activities to drive incremental attendance and revenue. Position entails assisting with event promotion; on-site coordination; communications for the general public and internal staff; fulfillment of requests by organizations and the general public; and other duties as assigned. This position is scheduled a maximum of 20 hours per week. Work hours/schedule are flexible depending on organizational goals and event timing.
Position requirements include:
- High school diploma and related education/training and/or experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business communications, Ability to write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, guests, and the general public.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to operate a computer in Windows-based environment. A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook. Ability to operate a fax machine and other office equipment.
- Ability to create graphics a plus.
To apply, please submit an Old Tucson Company Employment Application (required) and (optional) resume to Old Tucson Human Resources. Please include your schedule/availability information.
Old Tucson Company is an EOE and a drug-free workplace. This is a safety-sensitive position.
Old Tucson is accepting applications. Applications are mandatory; resumes are optional (unless indicated as required).
Please indicate the position you are applying for on the application. Fax the completed form to (520) 578-1269 or email it to Human Resources.
You may apply in person Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
No phone calls please. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace.
201 S. Kinney Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85735
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday