Date(s) - 09/29/2017 - 10/31/2017
27th Annual Nightfall Expands With New Haunts, Shows!
This year’s Nightfall at Old Tucson, 201 S. Kinney Road, has been updated with brand new shows and haunts for both the brave and the faint-of-heart. Fans of the scarefest can also expect to see the return of familiar characters.
Nightfall is a one-of-a-kind Halloween blowout, attracting thousands of people to the park throughout the month of October. Events and activities abound for people of all ages and fright levels. Guests who are queasy about scary things can purchase “Scare-Me-Not” wands to ward off evil intruders.
Nightfall launches September 29! Hours are Thursdays and Sundays from 6 to 10 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays from 6 p.m. to midnight. Nightfall also will be open on Halloween night from 6 to 10 p.m.
Admission to Nightfall is $28 for adults (age 12 and over) and $21 for children (ages 9-11) with FREE admission for children 8 years and under. Groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets online here. Exclusive discounts for opening weekend can be found at Tucson area Wendy’s, and discounts for Thursdays and Sundays can be found at all Tucson area Wendy’s, Goodwill stores, or at Basha’s and Food City when purchasing select Pepsi products. Discounted tickets are also on sale at Tucson area Costco warehouses and on Costco.com.
Find Nightfall information online at www.NightfallAZ.com and live news on Facebook, Twitter, Instragram and Snapchat.
Nightfall 2016 Shows and Attractions
- Opening Ceremony: Join us in Terror Square as we kick off the evening with the gargoyles, haunt characters and a sinister new Master of Ceremonies. There is not a minute to lose!
- The Toll of Madness: Pondering the mysteries of life, death, and time travel could be quite a shock to the system! Dance through time along with your favorite classic horror monsters as they present The Toll of Madness!!!
- Adios: A Nightfall Comedy Show: Say “Hello” to some new friends and old, and say “Adios!” to your human existence. Thank you for your willing participation in…the zombie apocalypse!
- Eddie’s Diner: A rundown, roadside travel-stop becomes the scene of sheer terror when three escaped, death-row convicts drop in and take over. How far will they go to get what they want and who will be spared in the carnage?
- Iron Door Mine: Venture on a perilous journey and descend if you dare, into a subterranean network of tunnels rumored to be haunted by the souls of cursed miners. Doomed to work this mine for eternity, they will stop at nothing to find their ultimate mother lode…mortality.
- The 7 Deadly Sins: Sloth, Envy, Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath
- Rattlesnake Gulch: Doom Town is there at the end of this trail. But heed you this warning, do so without fail. Stay true to the path and do not delay. For those who do not, shall not see the day. Best experienced after dark.
- The Dead Horse Saloon at Doom Town: Legend holds that by the light of the moon dark figures take shape in the town they call Doom. From their graves they return to a place they knew well, a place which for them is ‘tween heaven and hell. Can you hear those strange voices there under the moon? The spirits have gathered at the Dead Horse Saloon.
- The Pumpkin King: Kids, stop by and visit with The Pumpkin King at Toltec Mine and ask him anything you want to know about pumpkins (you’ll be surprised to learn what his favorite pie is), Halloween and life in Pumpkinland.
- Halloween Night Costume Contest: Become one with Nightfall on Halloween Night. Cap off the season by joining our merry band of costumed characters. Adult and kids’ categories with cash and other valuable prizes awarded!
Other Haunted Attractions & Creepy Activities: *
*For an additional fee
- Monster Safari Train: Go on a safari and discover some of the most monstrous creatures of the desert night. Be sure to keep arms and legs inside this spooky night train (Best experienced after dark).
- Zombie Shoot: Zombies are popping up in a dark corner of Nightfall. Join the fight to defeat them at the Zombie shooting gallery.
- Strange Family Circus: Seeing is believing. Behold the wonder and mystery of early 20th century sideshows updated for a cynical, multicultural world. Glass chewing, sword swallowing and more. (Appearing Fridays thru Sundays only.)
- Thrill Quest Attractions: Virtual reality motion experiences that put YOU in the action.
- Haunted Hay Ride: Hop on the hay wagon for a trip through the hinterlands of Nightfall.