Date(s) - 07/01/2017 - 07/04/2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Kids 11 and younger get in free all four days in honor of America’s birthday! Adults and children can play games for prizes and enjoy a daily patriotic flag ceremony, with a special parade on July 4th. We also have a dinner show with Hot August Night – Neil Diamond Tribute.
There’ll be a pie-eating contest, plus special chuck wagon food and Old Tucson’s regular shows and attractions!
Here’s the entertainment lineup for the weekend:
- Contests for kids of all ages with great prizes
- A dinner concert the evening of July 2 featuring Hot August Night: Neil Diamond Tribute and Dean Colley. We’re offering a special package deal that includes admission to Old Tucson July 2, the concert, and another admission to Old Tucson for use in the future.
- All-American menu options including hot dogs, brats, burgers and turkey legs in addition to Old Tucson’s famous on-site smoked BBQ selections
- A special July 4th show in the Grand Palace
- Old Tucson signature live stunt and comedy shows
- Rides for the young and young at heart on the train, antique cars and vintage carousel
- Living history presentations and historic site tours
Join Old Tucson in a celebration of freedom and enjoy free kids’ admission. Adult tickets are $18.95, with senior, military and Pima County resident discounts available. Click here to order your tickets online!