Date(s) - 11/27/2015 - 01/01/2016
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Old Tucson Presents Old Time Holidays!
Come celebrate the holidays with Old Tucson as we harken back to celebrate the holidays Arizona frontier style featuring music, comedy, and historical perspective. Beginning Friday, November 27th and continuing through January 1st, Old Tucson and the Arizona Sonora Western Heritage Foundation present a holiday-themed event, Old Time Holidays. This special program celebrates the Christmas season with an historic western flair and includes:
- Two live shows set in the old west:
- Love is Christmas, a heartwarming holiday musical set in the old town of Tyler, AZ
- Mistletoe & Mayhem, a comedic spoof about saving Christmas in an old west town
- A Visit from Saint Nicholas: A storybook come to life in three dimensional dioramas taken from the 1823 storybook by Clement Clark Moore and illustrations by Jessie Wilcox Smith also known as ‘T was the Night Before Christmas.
- Santa’s arrival by wagon – accompanied by pint-sized guests! (thru Dec 23rd)
- A petting zoo
- And special guests:
- Students from the Ha:San Preparatory and Leadership School (Tohono O’odham) on Saturday, November 28th
- The Buffalo Soldiers.on November 28th and 29th
- And more!
Old Tucson and Old Time Holidays operating hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on the following dates:
|November 27 thru December 13||Friday, Saturday and Sunday|
|December 20 thru December 23||Open Daily|
|December 24 & December 25||Closed for Christmas Holidays|
|December 26 thru January 1||Open Daily*|
*Note: Old Tucson is open daily at 10am from December 26 through April 30.
The event is included with Old Tucson admission of $17.95 for adults (ages 12 and over) and $10.95 for children (ages 4-11). Call Group Sales for special group rates on admission and picnics (25 or more guests).
Old Tucson is Southern Arizona’s premier film location and Hollywood’s most famous Western movie location recognized in over 300 feature films and TV Westerns. For more information about Old Tucson, visit www.OldTucson.com/ or call (520) 883-0100. Old Tucson is located in Tucson Mountain Park at 201 S. Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ.