The Dirty 6 welcomes you to Old Tucson and the Tucson edition of The Dirty 6 Mud Run! Don’t miss this exciting event where athletes of all levels are welcome to compete. This three-mile friendly competition is riddled with obstacles from start to finish. Get down and dirty with water and mud obstacles. You’ll encounter wall climbs, mud crawls, slippery mountain climbs, GIANT slip n’ slides and a HUGE mud pit.
After the race, spend a day in the Old West at Old Tucson. Registrants and spectators who arrive prior to 9am get in free. Arrive a little late? Ask about the buy one get one free AZ Resident Discount!
There is something for everyone at The Dirty 6 Mud Run:
- Collegiate folks are invited to a little friendly competition. The University with the most participants will receive a trophy they’ll get to hold for one year. The following year it’s up for grabs.
- Shorter kids race for those 14 years and younger following the main event. Parents are welcome to join their kids on a FREE mini-mud run with emphasis on “mud.”
- Team entries for a group of five will receive a discount rate to the event.
Every finisher will receive a commemorative award and there will be a raffle. Donate your shoes after the event to benefit the homeless and shoeless and help support the Catalina Boy Scout Council.
Race begins at 9. For more details including registration visit www.dcbadventures.com
Directions and Parking
Directions to Old Tucson:
1. Head east on I-10, or from Benson, west on I-10
2. Merge onto I-19 S
3. Take exit 99 for W. Ajo Way follow signs for Old Tucson onto (AZ-86 W)
4. Turn right onto S Kinney Rd, follow Kinney until you reach: Old Tucson on the right.
Address for your navigation device: 201 S Kinney Rd, Tucson, AZ 85735