Spend A Day in the Old West!
Old Tucson is Where The Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of western fun and entertainment for your family or your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time. Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West comes alive with family fun including:
- gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours,
- rides and games,
- dining and shopping, and more!
Review our Sample Show Sched (subject to change) and check out the Events page for scheduled upcoming special events. Please note: Performance schedule is subject to change based on season and special events.
Old Tucson runs on a seasonal schedule. Please seen the calendar below for a full schedule of operating hours and upcoming events.
Admission (plus tax)
Children (ages 4-11) $10.95 (ages 3 and under admitted free of charge)
All park shows and tours are included in the admission price. Select games, food, stagecoach and trail rides are available for an additional fee. Pricing for select special events may vary. Please note: Schedule and availability of shows and attractions at Old Tucson are subject to change or cancellation due to film projects. Group pricing is available for groups of 25 or more. For information on group tours and events call 520-883-0100 Ext. 281.
Discounts: Seniors (age 65 and older) and Military personnel: Save $2 with appropriate ID. See bottom of this page for Complimentary S.A.S.S. Admission Requirements.
Old Tucson Wagon Wheel Season Passes!
Don’t miss a minute of excitement! Get your Season Pass for just $49.95 each or for a limited time, 2 passes for $88.00! Why a Season Pass?
- Unlimited daytime admission to Old Tucson during regular operating hours (subject to availability due to film productions and/or private events).
- 15% Admission discount for guests accompanied by a Wagon Wheel Season Pass holder.
- 20% Merchandise discount in park-run shops (excludes products offered by outside vendors).
- 20% Food & Beverage discount in park-run outlets (excludes alcohol and products offered by outside vendors).
- Valid for many Special Events (excludes Nightfall).
Directions to Old Tucson
From I-10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
From I-19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) exit and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
Old Tucson’s Mescal Set Tours
Old Tucson’s Mescal set is currently closed to the general public due to harsh weather conditions. Please check back for tour information in January 2016.
Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gunbelts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.