Old Tucson is Where The Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of western fun and entertainment for your family or your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time.
Please note, Old Tucson will close at 5pm on Wednesday, March 2nd.
December 26 – January 31: Open daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Exception: January 28 is Youth Day with approx. 3,000 children visiting. The park will close at 2:00 pm on that day.
February 1 – April 30: Open daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
May 1-30: Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Closed Monday thru Thursday). Also open Monday, May 30 – Memorial Day
June 1-30: Open Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Closed Monday thru Friday)
August 1-31: Open Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Closed Monday thru Friday)
September 1-30: Open Sat., September 3rd thru Monday, September 5th. Last weekend of the season! Closed Sept. 6 thru Sept. 30.
October 1-31: Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm thru November 17.
- Open daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Nov. 18 thru November 30 except Thursday, Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving Day).
- Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm thru December 15
- December 16 thru December 31, open daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Closed Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve day) and Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
Admission (plus tax)
$17.95 Adults (ages 12 and over)
$10.95 Children (ages 4-11)
Children (ages 3 and under) are admitted free of charge.
All park shows and tours are included in the admission price. Select games, food, stagecoach and trail rides are available for an additional fee. Pricing for select special events may vary. Please note: Schedule and availability of shows and attractions at Old Tucson are subject to change or cancellation due to film projects. Group pricing is available for groups of 25 or more. For information on group tours and events call 520-883-0100 Ext. 281.
- Seniors (age 65 and older) – Save $2 off adult ticket with proof of age.
- Military personnel – Save $2 with valid military ID.
See bottom of this page for Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements.
Scroll down for directions to Old Tucson.
Check our News/Events page for updates on events being added to our 2015-2016 season.
What to see and do!
Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West comes alive with family fun including gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours, rides and games, dining and shopping, and more! Click here for a sample show schedule. (subject to change) and check out the Events page for scheduled upcoming special events.
Please note: Performance schedule is subject to change based on season and special events.
Old Tucson runs on a seasonal schedule. Please seen the calendar below for a full schedule of operating hours and upcoming events.
Old Tucson’s Mescal Set Tours
The Mescal set will be closed for tours until further notice. Check back for updates on Mescal tour schedules.
There are no restrooms or other convenience facilities at Mescal. Please bring water and a hat.
Directions to Mescal: From Tucson, follow I-10 East. Take exit 297 for J-Six Ranch Rd toward Mescal Rd. Turn left onto South J-Six Ranch Rd (signs for Mescal Rd). Continue onto N. Mescal Rd (dirt road). Turn left into driveway for Mescal.
A comment from a recent visitor to Mescal: “Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how very, very much we enjoyed the tour at Mescal! Our guide was absolutely wonderful. He knew so much about a wide range of very old, semi-old, and newer westerns. We were so delighted – it is hard to find the words! We had a wonderful time. He talked about the buildings, the scenes, the camera angles, buildings with just fronts, and the first four-sided complete building that we looked at. In and out and around with wonderful explanations! It was just great. I hope you tell him how much we enjoyed the tour, every minute of it and hopefully, we will get a chance to return.”
Old Tucson Directions/Map
From Interstate 10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
From Interstate 19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) exit and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gunbelts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.