Old Tucson will re-open on Saturday, October 4th for our 2014/2015 season. Old Tucson is currently closed to the general public but is open for private and corporate events. For more information on group events call 520-883-0100 Ext. 261.
$17.95 Adults (ages 12 and over)
$10.95 Children (ages 4-11)
Children (ages 3 and under) are admitted free of charge.
Admission prices for Old Tucson are plus tax. All park shows and tours are included in the admission price. Select games, food, stagecoach and trail rides are available for an additional fee. Pricing for select special events may vary. Please note: Schedule and availability of shows and attractions at Old Tucson are subject to change or cancellation due to film projects. Please Note: Pets are not permitted at Old Tucson with the exception of Service Animals as defined by Arizona State or Federal Law.
- Seniors (age 65 and older) – Save $2 off adult ticket with proof of age.
- AAA members – Save $2 off adult ticket with valid AAA card.
- Military personnel – Save $2 with valid military ID.
See bottom of this page for Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements.
Scroll down for directions to Old Tucson.
Wagon Wheel Season Pass
Enjoy season events and save money with a Wagon Wheel Season Pass!
- 2014-2015 Wagon Wheel Season Pass is just $49.95 plus tax. Pass valid thru thru Memorial Day 2015!
- Buy two 2014-2015 Wagon Wheel Season Passes for just $88.00! That’s almost $12 in savings!
- Passes may purchased at The Last Outpost gift shop daily from 10am to 2 pm.
Save money with a Wagon Wheel Season Pass including:
- Unlimited daytime admission to Old Tucson*
- Save 20% on selected park Merchandise*
- Save 20% on food & beverage purchases*
- Save 15% on regular-priced admission tickets for passholder guests
- Special events including Heritage & Harvest Festival, Wild West Days, Cowboy Music Festival and more!
*Unlimited daytime admission is subject to availability due to film productions and/or private events. Concerts, Nightfall and select special events are excluded. Discounts do not apply to alcohol purchases or products offered by outside vendors. Pass is non-transferrable and must be purchased at the admission gate. ID is required when purchasing and using Pass. Pass subject to revocation for any unauthorized use.
Old Tucson is closed to the general public for the season and will re-open beginning Saturday, October 4, 2014 on weekends. Operating hours will be Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 10am to 4pm. During the off-season, Old Tucson is open for private and corporate events. For more information on group events call 520-883-0100 Ext. 261.
Old Tucson’s Mescal Set is closed for the season.
During our season, Old Tucson’s Mescal set is open on selected weekends for guided tours. Tours are conducted hourly from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Cost is $10 per person – cash only. There are no restrooms or other convenience facilities at Mescal. We recommend that you bring water and a hat.
Directions to Mescal: From Tucson, follow I-10 East. Take exit 297 for J-Six Ranch Rd toward Mescal Rd. Turn left onto South J-Six Ranch Rd (signs for Mescal Rd). Continue onto N. Mescal Rd (dirt road). Turn left into driveway for Mescal.
A comment from a recent visitor to Mescal: “Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how very, very much we enjoyed the tour at Mescal! Our guide was absolutely wonderful. He knew so much about a wide range of very old, semi-old, and newer westerns. We were so delighted – it is hard to find the words! We had a wonderful time. He talked about the buildings, the scenes, the camera angles, buildings with just fronts, and the first four-sided complete building that we looked at. In and out and around with wonderful explanations! It was just great. I hope you tell him how much we enjoyed the tour, every minute of it and hopefully, we will get a chance to return.”
What to see and do!
Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West comes Alive with family fun including gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours, rides, games and more! Click here for a sample February schedule. Please note: Schedule is subject to change based on season and special events.
Check our News/Events page for updates on events being added to our 2013-2014 season.
Old Tucson Directions/Map
From Interstate 10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
From Interstate 19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) exit and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gunbelts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.