Old Tucson is Where The Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of western fun and entertainment for your family or your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time.
Admission (plus tax)
$17.95 Adults (ages 12 and over)
$10.95 Children (ages 4-11)
Children (ages 3 and under) are admitted free of charge.
All park shows and tours are included in the admission price. Select games, food, stagecoach and trail rides are available for an additional fee. Pricing for select special events may vary. Please note: Schedule and availability of shows and attractions at Old Tucson are subject to change or cancellation due to film projects. Group pricing is available for groups of 25 or more. For information on group tours and events call 520-883-0100 Ext. 281.
- Seniors (age 65 and older) – Save $2 off adult ticket with proof of age.
- Military personnel – Save $2 with valid military ID.
See bottom of this page for Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements.
Scroll down for directions to Old Tucson.
Wagon Wheel Season Pass
Enjoy season events and save money with a Wagon Wheel Season Pass!
- 2014-2015 Wagon Wheel Season Pass is just $49.95 plus tax. Pass valid thru thru Memorial Day 2015!
- Buy two 2014-2015 Wagon Wheel Season Passes for just $88.00! That’s almost $12 in savings!
- Passes may purchased at The Last Outpost gift shop daily from 10am to 2 pm.
Save money with a Wagon Wheel Season Pass including:
- Unlimited daytime admission to Old Tucson*
- Save 20% on selected park Merchandise*
- Save 20% on food & beverage purchases*
- Save 15% on regular-priced admission tickets for passholder guests
- Special events including Heritage & Harvest Festival, Wild West Days, Cowboy Music Festival and more!
*Unlimited daytime admission is subject to availability due to film productions and/or private events. Concerts, Nightfall and select special events are excluded. Discounts do not apply to alcohol purchases or products offered by outside vendors. Pass is non-transferrable and must be purchased at the admission gate. ID is required when purchasing and using Pass. Pass subject to revocation for any unauthorized use.
Check our News/Events page for updates on events being added to our 2015 season.
What to see and do!
Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West comes alive with family fun including gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours, rides and games, dining and shopping, and more! Click here for a sample February schedule (subject to change) and check out the . Please note: Schedule is subject to change based on season and special events.
Old Tucson runs on a seasonal schedule. Please seen the calendar below for a full schedule of operating hours and upcoming events.
Current operating hours (subject to change without notice due to special events):
February thru April: Open daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
May 1 thru 25: Open Friday thru Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm plus Monday, May 25.
May 30 thru August 2: Open Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Old Tucson’s Mescal Set Tours
Old Tucson is pleased to announce that Mescal set tours will be offered on Saturdays and Sundays on selected upcoming weekends for guided tours.
Mescal Set Tour Dates (Subject to change due to weather conditions and film activity)
Sat., April 4 & Sun., April 5: 9am to 2pm, $10/person cash only
Sat., April 18 & Sun., April 19: 9am to 2pm, $10/person cash only
Sat., May 2 & Sun., May 3: 9am to 2pm, $10/person cash only
Sat., May 15 & Sun., May 17, $10/person cash only
Sat., May 30 & Sun., May 31, $10/person cash only
There are no restrooms or other convenience facilities at Mescal. Please bring water and a hat.
Check back for additional dates!
Directions to Mescal: From Tucson, follow I-10 East. Take exit 297 for J-Six Ranch Rd toward Mescal Rd. Turn left onto South J-Six Ranch Rd (signs for Mescal Rd). Continue onto N. Mescal Rd (dirt road). Turn left into driveway for Mescal.
A comment from a recent visitor to Mescal: “Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how very, very much we enjoyed the tour at Mescal! Our guide was absolutely wonderful. He knew so much about a wide range of very old, semi-old, and newer westerns. We were so delighted – it is hard to find the words! We had a wonderful time. He talked about the buildings, the scenes, the camera angles, buildings with just fronts, and the first four-sided complete building that we looked at. In and out and around with wonderful explanations! It was just great. I hope you tell him how much we enjoyed the tour, every minute of it and hopefully, we will get a chance to return.”
Old Tucson Directions/Map
From Interstate 10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
From Interstate 19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) exit and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gunbelts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.