Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of Western fun and entertainment for your family or for your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time. Old Tucson offers fun for the whole family, including:
- WESTERN EXPERIENCES: Gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours
- RIDES AND GAMES
- DINING AND SHOPPING
- FOR GROUPS
- FOR TOUR OPERATORS
- FOR SCHOOLS
- WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Please note: Hours and performance schedule is subject to change based on seasonal operations and special events. The front gate closes one hour before the park closure hours posted. Check back on this website for the latest information.
- Adult (ages 12-64): $18.95
- Child (ages 4-11): $10.95
- What’s included: Free carousel rides, antique car rides and train rides! Also, Old Tucson’s signature live entertainment including stunt shows and, in the Grand Palace, can-can performances and musical revues. Enjoy a living history tour led by one of our historians, or spend some time in our museums.
Buy your tickets here
- Senior (ages 65+): $16.95
- Military (with ID): $16.95
- Pima County Resident Adult: ($16.11)
- Pima County Resident Child: ($8.95)
- Arrival between 3-5 PM: $14.95 (adult); $6.95 (child)
- Admission with Trail Ride: $13.95 (adult); $8.50 (child)
- Group pricing: for information on group tours and events call (520) 883-0100, Ext. 281
For a little bit more:
- Pan for gold (price per guest): $3
- Stagecoach rides: $4 (adult); $2 (child)
- Trail rides (price per guest): $30 (30 minutes); $50 (1 hour); $80 (2 hours)
- June, July and August: Saturdays and Sundays only, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sept. 2-4: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. in observance of Labor Day
- The park closes Sept. 5, then reopens Sept. 29, just in time for Nightfall!
- Sept. 29-Oct. 29: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Nov. 3-12: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Nov. 18-26: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. every day except Nov. 23, when the park is closed for Thanksgiving
- Dec. 1-10: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dec. 16-31: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily except Dec. 24 and 25, when the park is closed
- Jan.-April: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. every day
Don’t miss a minute of excitement! Get your season pass for just $49.95 each or two passes for $88!
Season passholders’ benefits:
Unlimited daytime admission to Old Tucson during regular operating hours (subject to availability due to film productions and/or private events).
- 15% admission discount for guests accompanied by a Wagon Wheel Season Pass holder.
- 20% merchandise discount in park-run shops (excludes products offered by outside vendors).
- 20% food & beverage discount in park-run outlets (excluding alcohol and products offered by outside vendors).
- Valid for many special events (excluding Nightfall and Steam Punk Days).
Old Tucson’s Mescal movie set is closed to the public for tours during the summer months. Please check back in the fall for additional tour dates and times.
Tour admission is $10 per person. Tour times are: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. No appointment is necessary, just arrive at Mescal 10-15 minutes prior to tour time.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no restrooms or other convenience facilities at Mescal. Please bring water and a hat.
Directions to Mescal: From Tucson, follow I-10 east. Take exit 297 for J-Six Ranch Road toward Mescal Road. Turn left onto South J-Six Ranch Road (signs for Mescal Road). Continue onto North Mescal Road (dirt road). Turn left into driveway for Mescal.
A comment from a recent visitor to Mescal:
“Our guide was absolutely wonderful. He knew so much about a wide range of very old, semi-old, and newer Westerns. We were so delighted – it is hard to find the words! We had a wonderful time. … I hope you tell him how much we enjoyed the tour, every minute of it and hopefully we will get a chance to return.”
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gun belts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.