Old Tucson Hours of Operation
Old Tucson is open the following days in November:
- Day Park Hours
- Nov. 3 – 19: Fri – Sun
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Nov. 20-26: Daily
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- NOTE: We are closed Nov. 23 for Thanksgiving
- Nov. 3 – 19: Fri – Sun
*See below for full 2017-2018 daily operating calendar
Spend a Day in the Old West
Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of Western fun and entertainment for your family or for your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time. Old Tucson offers fun for the whole family, including:
- WESTERN EXPERIENCES: Gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours
- RIDES AND GAMES
- DINING AND SHOPPING
- FOR GROUPS
- FOR TOUR OPERATORS
- FOR SCHOOLS
- WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Please note: Hours and performance schedule is subject to change based on seasonal operations and special events. The front gate closes one hour before the park closure hours posted. Check back on this website for the latest information.
Handicap Accessibility: Old Tucson is handicapped accessible throughout most of the park. Many guests come in wheelchairs, and we have a limited number of wheelchairs available for use on a first-come, first-served basis at no charge. The streets are dirt, with areas of soft sand for the stunt show, but most is hard-packed. We urge people in wheelchairs to have someone accompany them to help with some of the longer distances between attractions.
- The park closes Sept. 5, then reopens Friday, Sept. 29, just in time for Nightfall!
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 29: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Fri – Sun
- Nov. 3 – 12: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Fri – Sun
- Nov. 17 – 26: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Daily except Nov. 23, when the park is closed for Thanksgiving
- Dec. 1 – 10: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Fri – Sun
- Dec. 15 – 31: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Daily except Dec. 24 and 25, when the park is closed for the Christmas holiday
- Jan. – April 30: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Daily
- Adult (ages 12-64): $18.95
- Child (ages 4-11): $10.95
- What’s included: Free carousel rides, antique car rides and train rides! Also, Old Tucson’s signature live entertainment including stunt shows and, in the Grand Palace, can-can performances and musical revues. Enjoy a living history tour led by one of our historians, or spend some time in our museums.
Buy your tickets here
- Senior (ages 65+): $16.95
- Military (with ID): $16.95
- Pima County Resident Adult: ($16.11)
- Pima County Resident Child: ($8.95)
- Arrival between 3 – 5 p.m.: $14.95 (adult); $6.95 (child)
- Admission with Trail Ride: $13.95 (adult); $8.50 (child)
- Group pricing: for information on group tours and events call (520) 883-0100, Ext. 281
For a little bit more:
- Pan for gold: $3
- Stagecoach rides: $4 (adult); $3 (child, 12 years and younger)
- Trail rides (price per guest): $30 (30 minutes); $50 (1 hour); $80 (2 hours); $90 for a 90-minute Sunset Ride
From I-10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
From I-19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) exit and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
Tours take place every other weekend on Saturdays & Sundays, beginning Feb. 17-18.
Tour admission is $10 per person. Tour times are: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. No appointment is necessary, just arrive at Mescal 10-15 minutes prior to tour time.
- Feb 17-18
- Mar 3-4
- Mar 17-18
- Mar 31-Apr 1
- Apr 14-15
- Apr 28-29
- May 5-6
- May 19-27
- Tours begin each available day at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no restrooms or other convenience facilities at Mescal. Please bring water and a hat.
Directions to Mescal: From Tucson, follow I-10 east. Take exit 297 for J-Six Ranch Road toward Mescal Road. Turn left onto South J-Six Ranch Road (signs for Mescal Road). Continue onto North Mescal Road (dirt road). Turn left into driveway for Mescal.
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gun belts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.