Old Tucson is Where The Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of western fun and entertainment for your family or your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time.
Operating Schedule 2016-2017 Season
September 30 thru October 2016: Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
November 2016: Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm thru November 17. PLUS! Open daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Nov. 18 thru November 30 except Thursday, Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving Day).
December 1 thru December 15, 2016: Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm thru December 15.
December 16 thru December 31, 2016: Open daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed December 24 & 25.
January 1 thru April 30: Open daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please note that Old Tucson’s annual Ted Walker Youth Day will be held on Thursday, January 28 with some 3,000 school children in attendance. Old Tucson will close at 2:00 pm that day.
Admission (plus tax)
Adults (ages 12 and over) $17.95 Children (ages 4-11) $10.95 for
Children (ages 3 and under) are admitted free of charge.
All park shows and tours are included in the admission price. Select games, food, stagecoach and trail rides are available for an additional fee. Pricing for select special events may vary. Please note: Schedule and availability of shows and attractions at Old Tucson are subject to change or cancellation due to film projects. Group pricing is available for groups of 25 or more. For information on group tours and events call 520-883-0100 Ext. 281.
Discounts: Seniors (age 65 and older) and Military personnel: Save $2 with appropriate ID. See bottom of this page for Complimentary S.A.S.S. Admission Requirements.
Old Tucson Wagon Wheel Season Passes!
Don’t miss a minute of excitement! Get your Season Pass for just $49.95 each or for a limited time, 2 passes for $88.00! Why a Season Pass?
- Unlimited daytime admission to Old Tucson during regular operating hours (subject to availability due to film productions and/or private events).
- 15% Admission discount for guests accompanied by a Wagon Wheel Season Pass holder.
- 20% Merchandise discount in park-run shops (excludes products offered by outside vendors).
- 20% Food & Beverage discount in park-run outlets (excludes alcohol and products offered by outside vendors).
- Valid for many Special Events (excludes Nightfall).
Directions to Old Tucson
From I-10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
From I-19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) exit and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
What to see and do!
Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West comes alive with family fun including:
- gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours,
- rides and games,
- dining and shopping, and more!
Please note: Performance schedule is subject to change based on season and special events.
Old Tucson runs on a seasonal schedule. Please seen the calendar below for a full schedule of operating hours and upcoming events.
Old Tucson’s Mescal Set Tours
Old Tucson’s Mescal set is currently closed to the general public due to harsh weather conditions. Please check back for tour information in January 2016.
Complimentary SASS Admission Requirements
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gunbelts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.