COVID-19 Hiring update:
Due to concerns and considerations surrounding the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation, including the temporary closure of Old Tucson as of 3/20/2020, Old Tucson Company has limited job openings at this time, and we are not accepting walk-in applicants. Various standard text for job seekers is included below; much of it is not customized to the COVID-19 situation.
Working at Old Tucson
Grow with us at Old Tucson. As one of our dedicated employees, you’ll be nurtured in a positive work environment that encourages growth and opportunities. As a local business, we’re focused on improving the community through jobs, and you’ll part of the excitement of Old Tucson!
For Old Tucson job seekers:
Even when we have no posted job openings, we will still accept applications
- Attractions Attendant
- Banquet/Catering Server
- Bartenders (Title 4 AZ Liquor Law training certification required; See http://www.azliquor.gov/communications/trainers/trainers.cfm for info)
- Cash Office Processor
- Cashiers. Food Service, Admissions, Retail
- Food Service Cashiers over 19 years old also require Title 4 AZ Liquor Law training certification; See http://www.azliquor.gov/communications/trainers/trainers.cfm for info
- Mechanic/Maintenance (entry to mid level)
- Musical Performer
- Non-Musical Performer (gunfights, other shows)
- Security, Parking Attendants
- Show Technician
No walk-in applications at this time, please. You may provide your application via the Contact Us webform on this page, by fax or by postal mail. We recommend you keep a copy of your application.
No phone calls please. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace. All Old Tucson Company positions are designated as safety sensitive positions.
Old Tucson Company – Human Resources Department
201 S. Kinney Rd. Tucson, AZ 85735