Old Tucson Hours of Operation
May 3 – May 31: Fri – Sun | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Open May 27 for Memorial Day
June 1 – Sept 1 :
- Open Fri | 4 – 9 p.m.
- Open Sat & Sun | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- *Open: July 4 for Independence Day, and Sept 2 for Labor Day
Sept 3 – 26 | CLOSED
Sept 27 – Oct 27 | Open Fri – Sun | 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Nov 1 – Dec 22 | Open Fri – Sun | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Dec 23 – 31 | Daily | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*CLOSED Dec. 24 – 25 for Christmas holiday
Old Tucson is pet friendly! If you’ve got a pet that is friendly to the public and is kept on a leash, bring them along! Note: there is gun fire during part of the day for the stunt and cowboy shows. Dogs are welcome all throughout the park, with the exception of our 3 restaurants (The Elixir, Pony Express and Big Jake’s BBQ) due to Arizona health codes.
Spend a Day in the Old West
Old Tucson is Where the Spirit of the Old West Comes Alive! Whether you’re looking for a day of Western fun and entertainment for your family or for your company, Old Tucson is the perfect location to take a step back in time. Old Tucson offers fun for the whole family, including:
- WESTERN EXPERIENCES: Gunfights, saloon musicals, living history presentations, film history tours
- RIDES AND GAMES
- DINING AND SHOPPING
- FOR GROUPS
- FOR TOUR OPERATORS
- FOR SCHOOLS
- WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Please note: Hours and performance schedule is subject to change based on seasonal operations and special events. The front gate closes one hour before the park closure hours posted. Check back on this website for the latest information.
Handicap Accessibility: Old Tucson is handicapped accessible throughout most of the park. Many guests come in wheelchairs, and we have a limited number of wheelchairs available for use on a first-come, first-served basis at no charge. The streets are dirt, with areas of soft sand for the stunt show, but most is hard-packed. We urge people in wheelchairs to have someone accompany them to help with some of the longer distances between attractions.
- Adult (ages 12-64): $19.95
- Child (ages 4-11): $10.95
- What’s included: Free carousel rides, antique car rides and train rides! Also, Old Tucson’s signature live entertainment including stunt shows and, in the Grand Palace, can-can performances and musical revues. Enjoy a living history tour led by one of our historians, or spend some time in our museums.
Buy your tickets here
- Senior (ages 65+): $17.95
- Military (with ID): $17.95
- Pima County Resident Adult: ($16.95)
- Pima County Resident Child: ($8.95)
- Arrival between 3 – 5 p.m. during daytime operations ONLY: $15.95 (adult); $6.95 (child)
- Admission with Trail Ride: $14.95 (adult); $8.50 (child)
- Group pricing: for information on group tours and events call (520) 883-0100, Ext. 281
For a little bit more:
- Pan for gold: $3
- Stagecoach rides: $4 (adult); $3 (child, 12 years and younger)
- Trail rides (price per guest): $30 (30 minutes); $50 (1 hour); $80 (2 hours); $90 for a 90-minute Sunset Ride
- Outlaw Zipline: $20 (1 ride); $45 (3 rides); $100 (10 rides)
From I-10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
From I-19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) exit and head west following signs to Old Tucson.
1. Members must be dressed in period costume with a SASS badge and must present a SASS ID card. (Jeans and modern shirts and shoes do not qualify as period costume.)
2. No live ammunition will be allowed in the Park. Dummy rounds in gun belts will be allowed provided that the primers are dimpled and/or the brass is drilled.
3. Guns will be allowed provided that they are unloaded. (Guns will be safety checked at the gate).
4. No alcohol may be consumed by a SASS member wearing firearms.
5. SASS rules apply.