Ever Seen a Dog Fly? Well, You Can!
End-of-Summer Festival Features DockDogs Competition
Say adios to the Dog Days of Summer with a special, three-day Old Tucson event over Labor Day Weekend, Sept. 2-4. In addition to our regular entertainment we’ll host DockDogs, an internationally renowned organization that presents canine diving competitions around the world. See a full list of the diving competitions here!
Vendors and exhibitors with pup products and information will be on hand at Old Tucson, the only Pima County attraction that allows people to bring dogs. Dress yours up and you might win the costume contest on Sept. 4!
Old Tucson is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click here to buy tickets!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Old Tucson: Visit us on Your Staycation
Click Here to Watch the KGUN9 Story
Admission & Pricing
- Adult (ages 12-64): $18.95
- Child (ages 4-11): $10.95
- Senior (ages 65+): $16.95
- Military (with ID): $16.95
- Pima County Resident Adult: ($16.11)
- Pima County Resident Child: ($8.95)
- Arrival between 3-5 PM: $14.95 (adult); $6.95 (child)
- Admission with Trail Ride: $13.95 (adult); $8.50 (child)
- Group pricing: for information on group tours and events call (520) 883-0100, Ext. 281
For a few extra bucks:
- Pan for gold (price per guest): $3
- Stagecoach rides: $4 (adult); $2 (child)
- Trail rides (price per guest): $30 (30 minutes); $50 (1 hour); $80 (2 hours)
- NEW! Sunset ride: $90 for 90 minutes