Welcome to Old Tucson!
Step back in time in the old west town made famous as the location for more than 300 movies and TV shows! Going beyond its rich film history, Old Tucson is Southern Arizona’s premiere location for Western experience – from Living History Presentations to Historic Tours to Shows and Special Events!
The Arizona Sonora Western Heritage Foundation, located at Old Tucson, was founded to offer engaging educational programs about the people and cultures in the Arizona Sonora region from 1850-1912. The Arizona Sonora Western Heritage Foundation is helping Old Tucson evolve into a setting for truly understanding the human interactions of the time period commonly known at the “old west” or roughly from the Mexican-American War through Arizona statehood. More information about the Foundation its is available at www.aswhf.org.
Old Tucson’s 2015-2016 Season is open!
For detailed operating days/hours, please see the calendar on our Visit Us page.
Old Tucson Wagon Wheel Passes are now on sale!
Passes are $49.95 each or for a limited time, 2 passes for $88.00! Why a Season Pass?
- Unlimited daytime admission to Old Tucson during regular operating hours (subject to availability due to film productions and/or private events).
- 15% Admission discount for guests accompanied by a Wagon Wheel Season Pass holder.
- 20% Merchandise discount in park-run shops (excludes products offered by outside vendors).
- 20% Food & Beverage discount in park-run outlets (excludes alcohol and products offered by outside vendors).
- Admission to Special Events (excludes Nightfall).
Want to know what’s going on at Old Tucson? Click here to receive news about upcoming events!
Directions to Old Tucson
From Interstate 10: Take Exit 257-Speedway Blvd and head west following signs to Old Tucson. From Interstate 19: Take Exit 99-Ajo Way (AZ 86) and head west following signs to Old Tucson.